Life is AWESOME!
The Wanted

Saturday, August 25 @ 3:37 AM | 0 Comment [s]




Good morning guys! It's 3.00 am :) Still can't sleep. Did you guys see 5 handsome boy above? Aww. So HANDSOME! Love them so much! May I introduce them :)


Name : Max George (Maximillian Alberto) 
Born on : 6th September 1988 in Manchester 
Ex-member of Avenue, a five piece of boys ( Avenue disbanded in April 2009)
Leader of the band ( THE WANTED)


Name : Tom Parker (Thomas Anthony Parker)
Born on : 4th August 1988 in Bolton 
Joined The Wanted in 2009


Name : Siva Kaneswaran
Born on : 16th November 1988 in Ireland 
Half Irish, half Sri Lankan


Name : Jay Mc'Guiness 
Born on : 24th July 1990 in Nottingham 
Hair of curls like a 10 year old boy


Name : Nathan Sykes (Nathan James Sykes)
Born on : 18th April 1993 in Gloucestershire 
Love you so muchhhhhhhhh :*

Okay. Let's through the detail about this band. This band were formed in 2009 through a mass audition and soon started working on their debut album with producers Guy Chambers, Taio Cruz and Steve Mac. Their debut single "ALL TIME LOW" produced my Mac, was released in the summer of 2010. Upon it's first week of release,the song debuted at number one in the United Kingdom 

Enough? I knew the band while I still 13 years old and now I'm 15. Knew them when the band were formed but their didn't know how much I LOVE THEM :'( I wish I could meet with their someday. I wish! By the way, this 18 September. The Wanted will comes Malaysia and makes concert at Sunway Lagoon :) See the guys there! Can't waitttt!!! 

p/s:- If you love THE WANTED please buy the ticket! 

By the way, it's time for me to sleep. Suddenly I feel so sleepy :'( Good Morning :B HAHA.

Sincerely
JannahSykes





Older Post | Newer Post
The Big Boss

Hi peeps. I'm human and beautiful. Kbai!


Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!

YOUR CBOX CODE HERE BEBEH!


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Jannah Osman

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!