
|
Nathan James Sykes
Sunday, June 19 @ 8:09 PM | 0 Comment [s]
hey ! this is Nathan Sykes Profile Name: Nathan James Sykes Age: 17 Date Of Birth:18/04/93 Hometown: Gloucester Star Sign: Aries Favourite Food:Spag Bol, Chinese, Soup, Roast dinners Height: 5ft 9ish Eye Colour:Green/Blue Hair Colour:Brown Favourite Band:Boyz II Men Football Team: Manchester United Favourite Animal:Cat Favourite TV Show as a kid:Saturday show (BBC) Recent TV Show: Match of the Day!/Britain’s Got Talent Favourite Trainers: Converse I like it when... I’m sat at the piano randomly playing and singing songs :D I love it when... it's snowing cause I get the day off school If I could rule... time and space I would actually feel like Doctor Who! If it was the end... of the world, the last song I would listen to would be End of the Road by Boyz II Men! If my name was... Harry Potter, I would show Hermione my wand! If I was a girl... I would try to understand the obsession with shopping and shoes... If I could have... the power to be invisible... The possibilities would be endless ;) I hate it when... Manchester United lose!!!!! |
The Big Boss
Navigations! Let's Talk!
The Credits!
Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn Full Edited : Jannah Osman
|