Life is AWESOME!
belong with me..taylor swift

Sunday, April 3 @ 3:11 PM | 0 Comment [s]

Your on the phone 
With your girlfriend she's upset 
She's going on about something that you said 
She doesnt get your humor like I do 

I'm in the room 
Its a typical Tuesday night 
I'm listening to the kind of music she doesnt like 
And she'll never know your story like I do 

'Coz she wears short skirts 
I wear t-shirts 
She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers 
Dreaming 'bout the day when you wake up and find 
That what your looking for 
Has been here the whole time 

If you could see that 
I'm the on who understands you 
Been here all along 
So why cant you seeeeeeeee 
You belong with meeeeeee 
You belong with me 

Walk in the streets 
With you and your worn-out jeans 
I cant help thinking this is how it ought to be 
Laughing on the park bench thinkin' to myself 
Hey isn't this eaaaaaasyyyyy 

And you've got a smile 
That could light up this whole town 
I havent seen it in a while 
Since she brought you down 
You say your fine 
I know your better than that 
Hey what your doing with a girl like that 

Yeah she wears high heels 
I wear sneakers 
She's cheer captain 
And I'm on the bleachers 
Dreaming 'bout the day 
When you wake up and find 
That what your looking for 
Has been here the whole time 

If you could see that I'm the one 
Who understands you 
Been here all along so why can't you seeeeeeee 
You belong with meeeeeeeeeeeee 
Standing by and waiting at your backdoor 
All this time how could you not of known 
Babyyyyyyyyy you belong with meeeeeee 
You belong with meeeee 

Ooooooh I remember you drive into my house 
In the middle of the night 
I'm the one that makes you laugh 
When you know 'bout to cry 
I know your favourite song 
And you tell me 'bout your dreams 
Think I know where you belong 
Think I know its with mee 

Cant you see that I'm the one 
Who understands you 
Been here all along 
So why cant you seeeeee 
You belong with meeeeeeee 

Standing by and waiting at your backdoor 
All this time how could you not of known 
Babyyyyy you belong with meee 

You belong with me 

You belong with me 

Have you ever thought just maybeeee 
You belong with meeee 

You belong with me


Read more: http://www.hiplyrics.com/lyrics/belong-with-me-by-taylor-swift-lyrics.html#ixzz1IRS44zfm


Older Post | Newer Post
The Big Boss

Hi peeps. I'm human and beautiful. Kbai!


Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!

YOUR CBOX CODE HERE BEBEH!


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Jannah Osman

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!